IDF: Palestinian Islamic Jihad commander eliminated
Jerusalem, August 18 (Hibya) - The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced that Tariq Anwar Khamis Ra'i, one of the commanders of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad organization, was eliminated in a strike in the Khan Younis area. The IDF said he had participated in the raid on Kibbutz Be'eri during the October 7 attacks and in the abduction of an Israeli citizen.
The IDF announced that a commander belonging to the Palestinian Islamic Jihad organization, who was said to have participated in the raid on Kibbutz Be'eri during the October 7 attacks and in the abduction of an Israeli citizen, had been eliminated.
According to the IDF statement, Tariq Anwar Khamis Ra'i, who served as a battalion commander in the logistics unit of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad organization, was eliminated three days ago in a strike in the Khan Younis area.
The statement alleged that Khamis Ra'i took part in the raid on Kibbutz Be'eri during the October 7 attacks and played a role in the abduction of an Israeli citizen.
Usa News Agency